The mission of the Sexual Assault Resource Agency (SARA) is to eliminate sexual violence and its impact by providing education, advocacy and support to men, women and children. Our vision is a community free from sexual violence.
Guiding Principles of the Sexual Assault Resource Agency:
1. We treat our clients, our community partners, and each other with respect.
2. We offer trauma-informed care with attention to the complexity of each person’s experiences. To that end, we hold space for mindful and compassionate services on a consensual basis.
3. We empower each other and our community to apply best practices and innovation solutions for change.
4. We support a community outreach approach that raises awareness about cultural norms and commit to reduce norms that perpetuate sexual violence.
5. We support volunteer advocates who are critical members of SARA, bringing their skills, connections, insight, and resources to our work.
|Women's Support Group|
Dec 17 2018 - Dec 17 2018
06:30PM - 08:00PM