The mission of the Sexual Assault Resource Agency (SARA) is to eliminate sexual violence and its impact by providing education, advocacy and support to men, women and children. Our vision is a community free from sexual violence.
Guiding Principles of the Sexual Assault Resource Agency:
1. We treat our clients, our community partners, and each other with respect.
2. We offer trauma-informed care with attention to the complexity of each person’s experiences. To that end, we hold space for mindful and compassionate services on a consensual basis.
3. We empower each other and our community to apply best practices and innovation solutions for change.
4. We support a community outreach approach that raises awareness about cultural norms and commit to reduce norms that perpetuate sexual violence.
5. We support volunteer advocates who are critical members of SARA, bringing their skills, connections, insight, and resources to our work.
|Alex and Ani Charmed by Charity benefitting SARA|
Sep 26 2017 - Sep 26 2017
05:00PM - 08:00PM
|Adult Women's DBT Skills Training Group|
Sep 27 2017 - Sep 27 2017
06:30PM - 08:30PM
|SARA partners with The Graduate|
Sep 28 2017 - Sep 28 2017
05:30PM - 07:30PM
|Adult Women's Survivor's Group|
Oct 02 2017 - Oct 02 2017
06:30PM - 07:30PM
|Connections Group - Voices|
Oct 03 2017 - Oct 03 2017
04:30PM - 06:00PM